Monday, February 26, 2007

Two thumbs up for the 12 senatoriables!

Two thumbs up for the 12 senatoriables of the Team Unity who went last week in their proclamation rally held at the Pampanga Convention Center . The candidates together with President Arroyo raised their hands as the crowd cheered.

Team Unity is composed of Sotto; Oreta; reelectionists Angara and Joker Arroyo and Ralph Recto; Mike Defensor; Sultan Jamalul Kiram III; Bataan Governor Vicente Magsaysay; Cesar Montaño; Surigao del Sur Representative Prospero Pichay; Ilocos Sur Governor Luis Singson; and Bukidnon Representative Miguel Zubiri.

One by one, the candidates marched up the stage to the tune of their campaign jingles. Before delivering their speech, each showed their campaign television advertisement.

President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, together with Vice President Noli De Castro, joined the candidates on stage to endorse the administration senatorial candidates.

Also present were Senator Lito Lapid,Governor Mark Lapid and Representative Juan Miguel Arroyo.

Michael Defensor ended his speech with his line of "ibabahay ko kayo," which was also mentioned by Governor Luis "Chavit" Singson saying he would do the same to the Kapampangans. The crowd kept laughing as he said "Bibigyan ko kayo ng bahay, pero litrato muna,”.
Among the members of the Unity Team, Cesar Montano received the loudest applause. I guess that was the edge of some artists over other senatorial candidates because of the popularity they gained in showbiz industry.

The 12 senatorial candidates of the administration's Team Unity urged all Kapampangans to be united in supporting the lineup of their team and choose bets on the basis of their performances and achievements and not for their skill in attackig the opponents.

4 comments:

analou12a said...

Joyce, I do not have anything against what you said on your title. But, I think I would say that I’ll only give them a one thumb up. I do not know why still. During the Proclamation Rally, I really listened to all their promises. And from this, I observed that some of the senatorial candidates were lacking sincerity and dedication in running for the position. I believe I have a very clear and wise quality of discernment and I do believe that what I have discerned is true. But in fairness to the other candidates of the team Unity, I would say that they really deserve for the respective seat in the government. But for now, I will not be mentioning their names; I’ll just keep them in secrecy with my ballot paper. But Joyce, I really admire that you were able to appreciate them, at least you are the type of person who gives chances to other people just like the team Unity candidates. I just hope that if they win, they will be doing all their great and promising hopes for this dying country. With God being with them, I guess, this is very possible.

MYK said...

I have no soft spot for politicians. Sometimes, I don’t know if I would believe them in what they say to the public. When they talk, it seems that they are so spotless. They make themselves appear they don’t do anything bad. They are so good at speeches but never in deeds. But I do not generalize. I believe there are still politicians who are leaders.

Now that election is nearing, I really scrutinize every candidate. I want all my votes to be worth it. I do not want undeserving candidates to win.

Among the administration’s party, I am surely voting for Joker Arroyo, Edgardo Angara, Miguel Zubiri and Ralph Recto.

PS: Joyce, I admire you for being just the way you are. I feel blessed that you trusted me when you confided with me. I wish you the best in your endeavors! Thank you for being there and believing in me. I’m always here. 

Anonymous said...

桐城的历史与旗袍文化
桐城位于安徽省中部偏西南,地处长江经济协作区腹地,全市总人口75万,市区常住人口12万。国土面积1644平方公里,耕地面积52.3万亩,其中水田47万亩,旱地5.3万亩,湖泊水面16.7万亩。地势自西北向东南,山地、丘陵、平原依次呈阶梯分布,属亚热带气候区,气候温和,雨水充沛,四季分明,宜林、宜农、宜牧、宜渔。境内矿藏丰富,初步探明的有石墨、矾、花岗石、大理石、铜、铁等10余种,受国家保护的珍稀动物有金钱豹、穿山甲、水灵猫、水獭、江豚、白鹤、巨晰等,珍稀植物有银杏、金钱松、鹅掌楸、杜仲等,药用植物多达200余种。桐城,桐城人,尿液分析仪,血液细胞分析仪,桐城历史悠久,文风昌盛,为江淮文化圈的发祥地和集中地。早在春秋时代,即称桐国;公元757年正式建县,公元1996年撤县设市,历时1200余年。其间人文勃兴, 代有英才。唐宋两代的曹松、李公麟,一以诗名,一以画显。明清时期中进士者就达240余人。其中,明末大思想家、科学家方以智堪称“十七世纪罕无伦比的百科全书式”的大学者;特别是以戴名世、方苞、刘大櫆、姚鼐为代表的"桐城派",雄霸文坛200余年,拥有作家1200余人,创作传世作品2000余种,是中国文学史上迄今为止时间最长、作家最多、影响最大的散文流派。近现代桐城名人有美学宗师朱光潜,一代大哲方东美,革命家、外交家黄镇,农工民主党创建人章伯钧,计算机之父慈云桂。cheong-sam,cheongsam,杭州网站建设,杭州seo优化京师大学堂首任总教习吴汝纶先生创办的桐城中学已是百年名校,目前全市每年向高校输送新生2000多人,高考达线率保持全省领先水平。桐城是黄梅戏之乡,孕育了以严凤英为代表的一代黄梅戏表演艺术家。桐城也因此而成为安徽省历史文化名城,享有“文都”盛誉。

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow gold@@@@
World of Warcraft Gold
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
rolex replica
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
wow powerleveling
replica rolex
powerleveling
powerleveling
powerleveling
powerleveling
power leveling
power leveling
powerleveling
powerleveling
power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
rolex
wow gold
wow gold
Warcraft Gold
Warcraft Gold

中高年 転職
アルバイト 求人情報
ブライダル
転職
競馬
FX
ダイエット
お見合い
競馬 予想
新築マンション
新築マンション
コンタクトレンズ
婚約指輪
合宿免許
人材派遣
東京都 墓地
派遣会社
人材派遣
パチンコ 攻略
おなら

货架
OCR
OCR
手机词典
高速扫描
机票
灭蟑螂
蜗轮减速机
减速机
齿轮减速机
丝杆升降机
租房
租房
北京租房
北京租房
搬家公司
北京搬家
北京搬家公司
上海机票
上海机票
上海打折机票
上海打折机票
上海特价机票
上海特价机票
搬家公司
搬家公司
北京搬家公司
北京搬家公司

dgdfhghjgg